|What:||Online Recruiter: From Zero to Hero
A series of 60-minute workshops with step-by-step examples of how to succeed using today’s Internet and web-based recruiting tools.
||Week commencing 04/30/2012
Mon–Fri 3:30PM ET/12:30PM PT
For quick registration »
|Where:||Online – Web Event
|Cost:||$150.00 per location and/or session recordings
Over the course five sessions, and with a little practice of course, you can go from a so-so sourcer to a recruiting rock star in just two weeks. Each live 60-minute session in the Online Recruiter: Zero to Hero Series helps you advance at your own pace.
- Monday – Boolean or Bust: The basics for building effective searches are shared so you can start tracking down active and passive candidates from social networking sites, resume databases, off competitor sites and more.
- Tuesday – A Sourcers’ Worksheet: A step-by-step guide on building a keyword reference that not only takes your searching online to the next level but positions you for success throughout the recruiting process. This could be the single most valuable document you ever produce!
- Wednesday - Advanced Search for Novices, Masters and Everyone in between: Even “seasoned” sourcers will get a kick out of these innovative techniques for surfacing the most deeply buried candidates, producing actionable leads, org. charts, call-lists and more.
- Thursday - Systems, Automation, Tools and Tackle: One of the biggest sources of waste in recruiting online are the repetitive tasks which, by their nature, are a chore. In this session you’ll discover how to use a no-cost approach for automating routines tasks so you can get on with recruiting.
- Friday - Bringing Search Inside: Now that you are one of the go-to people for no-cost recruiting online, learn how to effectively support your team and/or hiring managers with a constant flow of qualified candidates. Using tools like custom search engines, give your organization a competitive edge, and yourself a pat on the back for a job well done.
This session is presented by Amitai Givertz. Ami will be sharing how tried and true online recruiting practices can be integrated with emerging tools and innovations for both recruiting and professional advantage.